How to Apply
Harvest Christian Preschool and Day Care operates on the behalf of Harvest Family Church. We are here to serve the community and have a center that is designed for children to be in a safe, loving, Christian environment that is conducive for developing the social, spiritual, and educational environment. We are known for educating and taking care of God’s children. Our center is your child’s home away from home. Parents who are serious about their child's education don't need to look any further because Harvest Christian Preschool is the place to be. All interested parents need only do the following to complete the Admissions process:
- Complete an Application Package before and an interview with the Director.
- Obtain and submit current immunization records.
- Obtain a current physical exam.
- Get a legal copy of your child's birth certificate.
- Sign the Medical Release form.
- Make an appointment for an interview with the Director after your application package is complete.
- All students must be their age on or before August 31st to be placed in their age group (no exceptions)
Our school is not able to accept students with learning or disability problems, as well as infectious diseases because we do not have the adequate facilities or staff to accommodate these students.
We accept students of any race, color, national origin, or ethnicity to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available at the school. All admissions are tentative pending final approval by the Director.
Our screening process is an important part of the admissions process. We screen according to the following:
- Have high moral character.
- Have the ability to accept discipline.
- Be socially adaptable.
- An interview with the child and parent.
- May include testing when necessary.