1. Each child must have a completed and signed medical form by his/her physician.
2. Immunizations should be completed before enrollment. (No Exceptions)
3. All medical forms will be kept on file at the Center in the child’s folder along with application and other data.
4. In order to protect all children, we cannot receive children who are sick, have a fever, or have received medication with the last 24 hours. If your child develops an illness, you will be notified to pick him/her up
5. The Director will not administer medication unless they have written permission and instructions signed by the parents.
6. In case of a minor injury, first aid will be administered.
7. Use the following as a guideline when determining if your child should come to school:
- Evidences of a fresh cold, such as a sore throat, running nose, cough, frequent sneezing, etc.
- Sore or discharging eyes
- Discharging ears
- Has a rash
- A temperature of 99 degrees Fahrenheit
- An upset stomach within the last 24 hours
8. Contagious diseased students will not be allowed to stay in school. Children who have the ringworm fungus will need to stay out until it has completely dried up.